This Agreement is made between i-FocusXperience , Managed by FREZCH Holdings (First Party) AND The Undermentioned (Second Party)
SUBJECT TO AGREEMENT
A. The First Party and the Second Party are interested in entering into a Partnership with the intention of giving back to humanity.
B. This Ambassador Agreement sets out the principal terms and conditions upon which the Parties agree to enter.
- The Second Party agrees in good faith to work to achieve the objective of the First Party.
- Either Party may at any time, by notice of 21 days to the other in writing, terminate the Agreement, without having to give any reasons for doing so.
- The Party giving notice will be responsible for the financial liability of the return of the equipment to the First Party.
Basis of Proposed Agreement
- Under the Proposed Agreement, the First Party's primary obligations are:
Provide equipment and resources necessary for the ambassadors to supply the demand of products to CSG’s of their surrounding areas.
- Under the Proposed Agreement, the Second Party's primary obligations are:
Ensure the Vision and purpose of i-FocusXperience are adhered to with sweat equity and ownership responsibilities for the local and surrounding areas. Equipment care, maintenance and upkeep. Uphold the integrity and reputation of i-FocusXperience the brand and company.
- Under the Proposed Agreement, both parties obligations are:
Fulfil your role and responsibilities
Adhere to best practise and ethics
The First Party has supplied $10k worth of equipment to each ambassador. An initial supply of 1000 frame/lens units are also supplied and it is the responsibility of the Ambassador to ensure your lab is safe and secure from damage or misuse.
Rights and remedies
Each Party agrees that damages alone would not be an adequate remedy for any breach of a legally binding obligation by the other Party. In such an event, the non-defaulting Party shall be entitled to the remedies of an injunction, specific performance or other equitable relief in addition to any other remedy including damages.
- This Agreement is for the benefit of the parties to it and is not intended to benefit, or be enforceable by, anyone else.
Governing law and jurisdiction
The agreement constituted by this Agreement shall be governed by Natural Law and either Party agrees the intention is to work in collaboration to give back to humanity and change the world together by gifting sight to everyone regardless of their financial situation.
Commencement and Acknowledgement
This Agreement will remain in effect until superseded by another Agreement, notice to terminate negotiations or other events equivalent to termination of this Agreement (including the insolvency of one of the Parties or the performance of the obligations set out above (Basis of Proposed Agreement)).
The Second Party acknowledges agreement by filling in the boxes below, signing and clicking the SUBMIT button.